Rules & Regulations
Please Adhere to the following dress code:
- All shirts must have sleeves.
- All shorts must be hemmed.
- Proper footwear must be worn at all times.
- Shirts that are torn or convey offensive language are not allowed.
- Shirts must either have collars or sleeves.
- Shorts, skorts, or pants must be worn.
- No bathing suits or halter tops can be worn.
- Proper foot wear must be worn at all times.
No sweat pants, cut off shorts, bathing suits or muscle shirts are allowed.
The Clear Lake Golf Course is a soft spike facility. Metal spikes are not allowed. If a change of spikes is required, the Pro Shop staff would be happy to replace them.
Golf Carts are to be driven in a safe and courteous manner. Only (2) two players and their equipment are allowed on each cart. Each golfer is required to play with their own set of golf clubs. Rental clubs are available in the proshop. Players are responsible for any damage or loss of clubs or damage to carts. Any damage to the carts or rental clubs will be assessed by the golf professional and any relevant cost will be invoiced to the renter.
Please adhere to the general etiquette of golf which includes but is not limited to the following: raking bunkers, replacing divots, repairing ball marks and acting in a courteous and professional manner to staff and other patrons.
Clear Lake golf Course has a 4 hour and 30 minute pace of play policy. Please ask course host where you stand in relation to this time. If the course host finds your group to be out of position, the following procedure will be taken;
- The group will be informed that they are out of position for the 4 hour 30 minute pace of play.
- The group will be allowed another hole to get back into position.
- The group will be asked to play the forward tees or to skip a hole.
Please ask the Pro Shop on ideas to assist your group to maintain pace of play.