Terms & Conditions
Damages and Misuse of Property:
1. The tournament host is responsible for all of the actions of the tournament players while on the Clear Lake Golf Course property.
2. The Clear Lake Golf Course will not be responsible for any loss or injury suffered by any tournament participant unless brought on by negligence or wrongful acts done by the Clear Lake Golf Course.
1. Tournament participants must obey all course rules and if seen not doing so, the Clear Lake Golf Course reserves the right to act accordingly.
Food and Beverage:
1. The Clear Lake Golf Course will be the sole provider of all food and beverage (including alcohol). All Manitoba liquor and gaming regulations will be strictly followed.
2. The Clear Lake Golf Course must handle and prepare all food and beverages during the event.
3. Food and beverage cannot be removed from the premises after the event.
1. In the event of cold or wet weather tournament play and meals will go ahead as scheduled unless the course is deemed unplayable by the golf course superintendent. In the event that this happens alternate days of play will be given. If there are no alternate days available a full refund will be given.